You have brains in your head, you have feet in your shoes, you can steer yourself any direction you choose.

Friday, February 21, 2014

Loosing weight one calorie at a time

Happy Friday! The sun is FINALLY shining here in Ohio, as we have been in the winter doldrums since about November. It reminds me The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe where he yells 

"It's always winter and never Christmas!!"


That's how we have been here. All the weather and none of the holiday fun. Unless you consider Easter fun in the snow! But it's supposed to be 52 today, which is awesome. 

But alas, Friday is rest day for me and my training schedule, and since I am facing my longest run post baby tomorrow (7 miles! what!) with somewhat of a questionable knee pain, rest I will today. 

Besides yoga. Does that really count as a workout though?

So what do we talk about when we aren't talking about running?? Food of course!

One of the latest health crazes is EATING RIGHT. Dieting through life style changes and not crash diets, choosing whole foods instead of packaged "health foods", everything in moderation... It's a wonderful thing. But that doesn't make dieting any easier to do, or to even understand. 

I can't "diet" right now because i'm breastfeeding. But I am desperately trying to loose the rest of my baby weight so I can be in shape by the time I start teaching classes. It's hard to do the child's pose with a spare tire in the way! So I have spent the past 7 weeks trying to figure out how to loose it without compromising my milk supply. It sure is a SLLLOOOOWWW process, but it seems to be working. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...