You have brains in your head, you have feet in your shoes, you can steer yourself any direction you choose.

Thursday, March 20, 2014

Dream

I have a "motto" that I live by. Like most people in this day and age, you have a hashtag of some sorts, something small and powerful to blast all over the internet that describes who you are and what you stand for. I played around for many years on what mine was until I found it...

Dream Big. Inspire Others. Run Long. 

Or in short

Dream Inspire Run

I hold these values very near and dear to me. They are what I live by in my personal life, and what I spread to the world when they see me from the outside. But which one is the foundation. Which one of the trinity is the strongest and makes the other two go round. 

Dream. 

or in my case

DREAM BIG

Dreaming big is what drives me to do what I do. The many things that I involve my life in and take up my time, that pay me in smiles and not dollars, is because of my dream. My dream to be more; to do more; to accomplish more and see more and make a bigger difference and even grander memories. I'm not going to go into the specifics of this post on what my dreams are, as I am a little salty about them and whether or not I believe they will ever come true, but I think we all go through rough patches in our lives. Even a few days can feel like a derailment, but if your dedicated and strong willed, a few days wont matter in the long run. 

Our dreams are what drive us to do what we do, which is why it is so important to dream, and more importantly to believe in those dreams, however crazy and impossible they sound. 

Have you ever accomplished something you never thought you would? Can you remember the time where that was just a crazy idea in the back of your mind?  Now that you have accomplished it does it still seem so crazy, or does the worry you once had seem like the crazy thing. 

Don't forget your dreams. Don't squish them or make them small for others. Don't ever stop doing what your doing. Have you ever heard the term. 

'Life is about finding the people who are  your kind of crazy'



It's true, for every hater there is someone else who has the same passion that you do, you just have to find them. 

And in our social media driven world that is often times as easy as a hashtag. 

Try it. 

And always

#dreaminspirerun

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...